PSG Grant for Accounting Software
The following table shows the fees for PSG Grant Accounting Software:
PSG Grant Package For MYOB Software
ABSS MYOB PREMIER 23 SINGLE USER LICENCE FULL COMPLETE PACKAGE
LESS: 80% PSG GRANT SUBSIDY
LESS: SKILLS FUTURE ENTERPRISE CRDIT
Note: Price consists of product, installation, setting up, customization of templates, training and local comprehensive maintenance support, E-invoicing ready and everything you need to get started.
Criteria for PSG Grant Application
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding; with Company’s Group annual sales turnover less than S$100 million, OR less than 200 employees (for selected solutions only)
Criteria for SkillsFuture Enterprise Credits (SFEC Grant) scheme
- Have contributed at least S$750 Skills Development Levy over the qualifying period
- Have employed at least three Singapore Citizens (SCs) or Permanent Residents (PRs) every month over the same period
- Have not been qualified for SFEC at any of the earlier periods
Benefits of Purchase from Ascend
- Ascend is cooperating with local an IMDA PSG-Pre approved solution provider;
- Company enjoys same PSG grant as other vendors;
- Ascend will provide mentor services in accounting software practice (T&Cs apply).
Interested? Contact Us Now!